Blog Archive

4.10.10

Sometimes I'd Rather Stay Mad

I know. You're probably looking at the title like huh?
Right now for example, I'm a bit mad about something thats going on in my life that I honestly cant change. Im going through so many emotions like jealousy, regret, ungratefulness...you name it..I'm feeling it right now.
But one way i find my ability to release these emotions is church. Now if you're not christian, you might not be able to relate to church specifically, but thats just me. It maybe music, or working out, or art...whatever it is for you. For me it's every Sunday at church.But my main dilemma is during the middle of the week and I dont know what to do with myself. So I usually listen to gospel music.
...Now there is a serious battle that goes on within when I listen to gospel music when I am down. I want so badly take the positive light that this music give out but sometimes I fight it. So i feel as though I am contradicting my emotions. Im listening to the music trying to make myself feel better, but at the same time I'm trying my hardest to stay in the state that I am in...why, you ask? 
Because sometimes I'd just rather stay mad...
I dont know why? Maybe because I just want something to complain about, maybe I even want to let my aggression out in a negative way..who knows? But sometimes I feel as though I dont want to get over the situation, because the situation sucks. Purely sucks.

-Somina B...
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment